Friday, February 26, 2016

It was a cold winter in Jenison. I was playing with my friends in the  snow. It felt cold and mushy too. We heard the wind blowing left and right. I smelled fresh air  blowing with the wind. We all saw snowflakes flying in the wind. We would crash the snow with our sleds. When we get cold we would go in my house and have hot chocolate. It tasted like yummy hot chocolate melted in gushy marshmallows. When I put up my spoon and stirred the hot chocolate the marshmallows would go around in the cup. Next year it will be a new story. THE END

Image result for snowflake

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am Stella, I like how you are describing the cold winter and the yummy hot chocolate. The way you describe it makes me feel hungry that I want to drink the hot chocolate. This blog makes the reader feel like winter is really here. And your description about the snow makes it feel like it is right next to me. The was you described the wind was blowing left and right, it has a feeling that the wind is really strong. Your description is really good I love the way you describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sydney. I like to have snow ball fights with my brother when it's snowing and making snow mans! Gabby

    ReplyDelete